ant-user mailing list archives

From Matt Benson <gudnabr...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: How to Write A Custom Path / Fileset
Date Sat, 09 Apr 2005 22:48:48 GMT
Remember that if you know the basedir of the files you
want to include, you can use fileset's includesfile
attribute.  You could even set basedir as a property
first, or read it from another file.  In Ant 1.7 it
will be possible to create an arbitrary group of files
without regard to base directory.

HTH,
Matt