ant-user mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: junitreport problem
Date Wed, 06 Apr 2005 13:44:35 GMT
Mikael,
I did a quick google on <junitreport> OutOfMemory and
as a genaral advice it is given to increase the VM
memory with -Xms.

AFAIK, <junitreport> builds a DOM tree for the results
here it requires lots of memory.

Could you try to generate your test results with
format="noframes"

Ivan

--- "Mikael Petterson (KI/EAB)"
<mikael.petterson@ericsson.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> 
> I have tried this option without any luck.
> 
> ANT_OPTS="-Xms256M -Xmx512M";export ANT_OPTS
> 
> I only run <junitreport> task and get( see below).
> 
> I think it is a performance/memory problem when
> parsing the files.
> Could it be xalan 2 that is the thief? Are files to
> large for that parser?
> 
> This is my target in the build.xml
> 
> <target name="test:junit:report"  depends="init"
> description="generate junit reports">
>    <junitreport todir="${test.reports.dir}">
>     <!--<fileset dir="${test.reports.dir}">-->
>         <fileset dir="${coverage.dir}">
> 	<include name="TEST-*.xml"/>
>     </fileset>
>     <report format="frames"
> todir="${test.reports.dir}/html"/>
>   </junitreport>
>   </target>
> 
> These are the files that we parse:
> 
> total 40330
> drwxr-xr-x   3 eraonel  rnd         12352 Apr  6
> 13:05 .
> drwxrwxr-x  12 bsvbadm  rnd          1475 Apr  6
> 13:50 ..
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd           494 Apr  6
> 13:37
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.reflect.coc.tb.sut.CoCTest$1.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         12550 Apr  6
> 13:37
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.reflect.coc.tb.sut.CoCTest$1.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd          6304 Apr  6
> 13:37
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.reflect.coc.tb.sut.CoCTest.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         18678 Apr  6
> 13:37
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.reflect.coc.tb.sut.CoCTest.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd           788 Apr  6
> 13:37
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.reflect.common.tb.sut.AckATest.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         15997 Apr  6
> 13:37
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.reflect.common.tb.sut.AckATest.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1277130 Apr  6
> 13:37
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.CreateMib_rbs3101.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1325016 Apr  6
> 13:38
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.CreateMib_rbs3101.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        582680 Apr  6
> 13:38
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.CreateMib_rbs3106.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        632346 Apr  6
> 13:38
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.CreateMib_rbs3106.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1466691 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestAllGetSetMib_rbs3101.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1746763 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestAllGetSetMib_rbs3101.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1246409 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestAllGetSetMib_rbs3106.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1460796 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestAllGetSetMib_rbs3106.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd           505 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCaseBase$AttrListImpl.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         12561 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCaseBase$AttrListImpl.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd           497 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCaseBase$Attribute.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         12554 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCaseBase$Attribute.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd           497 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCaseBase$GenStruct.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         12552 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCaseBase$GenStruct.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd           500 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCaseBase$StructImpl.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         12557 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCaseBase$StructImpl.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd           367 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCaseBase.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         12424 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCaseBase.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        761447 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCreateMib_rbs3101.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        909687 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCreateMib_rbs3101.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        647137 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCreateMib_rbs3106.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        763121 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestCreateMib_rbs3106.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd           518 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestGetByReflection_rbs3106$1.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         12575 Apr  6
> 13:39
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestGetByReflection_rbs3106$1.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       3015925 Apr  6
> 13:45
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestGetByReflection_rbs3106.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       3067775 Apr  6
> 13:46
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestGetByReflection_rbs3106.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1034485 Apr  6
> 13:46
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestGetMib_rbs3101.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1181094 Apr  6
> 13:46
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestGetMib_rbs3101.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        846313 Apr  6
> 13:46
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestGetMib_rbs3106.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        962926 Apr  6
> 13:46
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestGetMib_rbs3106.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        534779 Apr  6
> 13:47
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestRangeCheckMib_rbs3101.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        622880 Apr  6
> 13:47
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestRangeCheckMib_rbs3101.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        477468 Apr  6
> 13:47
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestRangeCheckMib_rbs3106.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        554000 Apr  6
> 13:47
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestRangeCheckMib_rbs3106.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        850844 Apr  6
> 13:47
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestReadOnlyMib_rbs3101.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        969861 Apr  6
> 13:47
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestReadOnlyMib_rbs3101.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        694103 Apr  6
> 13:47
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestReadOnlyMib_rbs3106.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        789897 Apr  6
> 13:47
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestReadOnlyMib_rbs3106.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1692689 Apr  6
> 13:48
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestSetGetMib_rbs3106.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1911403 Apr  6
> 13:48
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestSetGetMib_rbs3106.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1281259 Apr  6
> 13:49
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestSetResetMib_rbs3101.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1367552 Apr  6
> 13:49
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestSetResetMib_rbs3101.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1071566 Apr  6
> 13:50
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestSetResetMib_rbs3106.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd       1145355 Apr  6
> 13:50
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestSetResetMib_rbs3106.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        317994 Apr  6
> 13:50
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestSetup.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd        357944 Apr  6
> 13:50
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.common.tb.sut.TestSetup.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd           470 Apr  6
> 13:50
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.fpx.tb.sut.AllSignalsTest$1.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         12527 Apr  6
> 13:50
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.fpx.tb.sut.AllSignalsTest$1.xml
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd           514 Apr  6
> 13:50
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.fpx.tb.sut.AllSignalsTest$MyFilenameFilter.txt
> -rw-r--r--   1 eraonel  rnd         12571 Apr  6
> 13:50
>
TEST-se.ericsson.wcdma.rbs.boam.fpx.tb.sut.AllSignalsTest$MyFilenameFilter.xml
> 
=== message truncated ===



		
__________________________________ 
Do you Yahoo!? 
Yahoo! Small Business - Try our new resources site!
http://smallbusiness.yahoo.com/resources/ 

---------------------------------------------------------------------
To unsubscribe, e-mail: user-unsubscribe@ant.apache.org
For additional commands, e-mail: user-help@ant.apache.org


Mime
View raw message