ant-user mailing list archives

From Ivan Ivanov <rambiusparkisan...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Counting files in a dir
Date Tue, 05 Apr 2005 12:50:01 GMT
Fermin,
you should check[1] to see the exact versions of the
third party libraries.
I use successfully such scripts with Eclipse, but I do
not used the ant distribution bundled with Eclipse.
Instead, I have "standalone" ant installation on my
disk and I configured Eclipse to use it. I point Ant
Home from Window->Preferences->Ant->Runtime and I then
add the third party jars from $HOME/.ant/lib in the
classpath.

HTH Ivan

[1]http://ant.apache.org/manual/install.html#librarydependencies

[1]http://marc.theaimsgroup.com/?l=ant-user&m=110987001620450&w=2