ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject RE: Getting WebLogic WL tasks to work in Ant 1.6.2
Date Thu, 21 Apr 2005 22:31:59 GMT
I tried this, and it appeared that I needed the "weblogic.ant" and
"weblogic.application" packages (and subpackages) in the separate jar
file.  When I made this available to the Ant classpath (and not the
"weblogic.jar"), then the WL tasks appeared to work.  I haven't
thoroughly tested it, but it appears to work now.