ant-user mailing list archives

From "Karr, David" <david.k...@wamu.net>
Subject Getting WebLogic WL tasks to work in Ant 1.6.2
Date Wed, 20 Apr 2005 15:51:43 GMT
WebLogic 8.1 comes with a set of Ant tasks.  These work fine in Ant
1.5.4, but they fail in Ant 1.6.2.  In Ant 1.5.4, I just dump the
"weblogic.jar" in $ANT_HOME/lib.  When I do this in Ant 1.6.2, I get CNF
exceptions for the task classes.  I believe I've heard that these task
classes simply won't work in Ant versions newer than 1.5.4, but I'd at
least like to pursue this and find out what the correct process would
be, and if there are changes that would have to happen in the task
classes themselves, what kind of changes would be required?