ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rainer Noack" <rai...@noacks.net>
Subject RE: classpath for custom Ant tasks
Date Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:14:43 GMT
Michael,
Java.class.path allways shows the System classpath (i.e. typically the one
you define via $CLASSPATH plus ant/lib).
If you define a classpath in a <taskdef/>, a "special" classloader is
created for your task.
In "normal" situations this should work as expected.
An ant-speciality: If an classpath entry does not exist at the moment you
define it, it will (silently) removed from
the classpath.
Cheers
Rainer