ant-user mailing list archives

From Stefan Bodewig <bode...@apache.org>
Subject Re: IllegalAccessException
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 07:57:45 GMT
On Thu, 10 Mar 2005, Matt Benson <gudnabrsam@yahoo.com> wrote:

> You might be able to get by using "${java.home}/bin/java" .
> Otherwise, you could use the script task to set a property to the
> value returned from org.apache.tools.ant.util.JavaEnvUtils
> .getJreExecutable("java").

If that worked, then <java> should work without the jvm attribute in
the first place since this is exactly what <java> does by default.

Don, what is the value you provide to the jvm attribute when it works
for you?  And what is the value of the java.home property (just
<echo>${java.home}</echo> in an Ant build file)?

We may need to add some special cases for this OS.

Oh, what is the value of the os.name property?

Stefan