ant-user mailing list archives

From Yves Martin <yves.mar...@elca.ch>
Subject Transparent access to files/resources
Date Thu, 17 Mar 2005 10:57:50 GMT

   Hello,

 I would like to be able to use Ant tasks either with a file stored on the disk
 or with a file stored in a jar file (as a resource).

 I think it is not possible (I may be wrong) and it means a large refactoring
 concerning file access in Ant. But for me that feature will be a great help.

 For instance:
 - junitreport uses default stylesheet as resource but when a custom stylesheet
   is specified by the user, it must be available on disk.
 - we may want to use style with a stylesheet stored in a jar

 Is there a way to use resources easily in Ant ?
 Thank you in advance

 Regards,
--
Yves Martin