ant-user mailing list archives

From Lukas Bradley <lu...@somnia.com>
Subject ExecuteStreamHandler Implementation to Buffer Out/Err?
Date Wed, 30 Mar 2005 16:59:54 GMT
Does an implementation of ExecuteStreamHandler exist that will buffer
all output from the output and error streams when a command is executed?

I have a program I would like to execute from Java into which I have a
series of input commands to run.  These commands are created
before-hand, and are independant of the program's responses.  However, I
would like to have all output returned to me after the process exits.

In short, has anyone implemented an ExecuteStreamHandler that will give
me a String of all output from a given process?

Thanks for any and all help.