ant-user mailing list archives

From Mike Starkie <ski...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: ftp question 1.5.4
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 21:54:44 GMT
This works fine but there's one glitch:  I want to download junit.jar
and it's on the ftp server under junit/junit.jar, i place a line in my
dependencies file:  "junit/junit.jar" and the task downloads the file
to a local directory called "junit/junit.jar".  Everything is fine
except I don't want the local directory to mirror the remote
directory.  How to specify the local path for a "GET"? (to get rid of
the "junit/" and just put the jar file in ${test.lib.path}

<ftp action="get"
		binary="yes"
		server="${repository.address}"
		userid="ftpstore"
		password="ftpstore">
		<fileset dir="${test.lib.path}">
			<includesfile name="${test.path}/dependencies.txt"/>
		</fileset>
</ftp>