ant-user mailing list archives

From venkatesan_gan...@bankone.com
Subject Build Process in the Configuration management Tool (Rational Clearcase)
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 19:17:11 GMT
Hi All,

I'm a configuration management administrator(Rational Clearcase).
We are planning setup automated build process in the Rational Clearcase.

If any of you have ever implemented or have thought on that,kindly share
with me.

And also  i'm quite new to Build process,can anyone tell me what is
difference between "Source Distribution"  Vs "Binary Distibution" ?
In what way they both are advantage to each other ?

Thanks in advace.

Warm Regards,
Venkat.

electronic or hard copy format. Thank you.