ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Harris" <rhar...@shopping.com>
Subject RE: Conditions
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 19:09:55 GMT
Thanks David. I set this up and worked like a charm:

<if>
<equals arg1="${release_candidate}" arg2="true" />
<then>
	<mail mailhost="mail.xxxx.com" subject="The ${component} release
candidate build is now available!">
	<from address="build01"/>
	<replyto address="xxxx@xxxx.com"/>
	<to address="xxxx@xxxx.com"/>
	<message>
	The ${component} release candidate build is now available!

	Please rsync to:
	${deploy.system}
	${deploy.path}/${version}.war
	</message>
	<fileset file="${this.archive}/log/build.log"/>
	</mail>
</then>
</if>

-Rich