ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Harris" <rhar...@shopping.com>
Subject Conditions
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 02:56:36 GMT
So I'm trying to execute the mail task based on a conditional statement.
I'm not sure if I'm doing this incorrectly or not. Basically, what I
want out of this target is to send an email if the value of a property
in my props file is true (yes it is in fact in my props file and my
props file is referenced in my XML file :-) ) If I set
"release_candidate=true" in my props file, it sends the email, if it's
set to false, it sends the email. I think it's user error on my part in
understanding how the condition task is used. Any help is appreciated.

Here's my code:

<target name="release">

<condition property="${release_candidate}">

<istrue value="true"/>

</condition>

<mail mailhost="mail.XXXX.com" subject="The ${component} release
candidate build is now available!">

  <from address=" xxxx@xxxx.com"/>

  <replyto address="xxxx@xxxx.com"/>

  <to address="xxxx@xxxx.com"/>

  <message>

The ${component} release candidate build is now available!

</message>

</mail>

</target>

Thx