ant-user mailing list archives

From "Rich Harris" <rhar...@shopping.com>
Subject Odd MailLogger issue..
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:10:12 GMT
ANT Version: 1.6.0

Command line run:

ant -f test.xml -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger

test.xml refs a properties file that contains the following:

# mail variables

MailLogger.from=build01@XXXXXXX.com

MailLogger.mailhost=mail.XXXXXXX.com

MailLogger.replyto=user@XXXXXXX.com

MailLogger.failure.notify=true

MailLogger.success.notify=true

MailLogger.failure.to=rharris@XXXXXXX.com

MailLogger.success.to=rharris@XXXXXXX.com

MailLogger.failure.subject=Build has failed!

MailLogger.success.subject=Build was successful!

..and I still get the following for failed builds:

MailLogger failed to send e-mail!

java.lang.Exception: Missing required parameter: MailLogger.from

        at
org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger.getValue(MailLogger.java:220)

        at
org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger.buildFinished(MailLogger.java:1
68)

        at
org.apache.tools.ant.Project.fireBuildFinished(Project.java:1819)

        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:220)

        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:215)

        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:90)

Obviously I've filled out the MailLogger.from variable. Anybody else had
this problem?

Rich Harris

Release/Configuration Engineer