ant-user mailing list archives

From "OpenLDAP User" <openl...@dealraider.com>
Subject Re: Writing out classpath from <javac> element
Date Tue, 01 Mar 2005 20:08:11 GMT
Make the classpath a path reference that is declared at the top of the
build file.

Then, create a property that has the value as the classpath. This will
cause the property to be set with a string representation of the path.
You can then echo that property.

> I want to know if there is anyway I can write out what the <javac>
> element is using for it's classpath.  I need to debug to see if all my
> .jar files exist or not.  The element I have is:
>
> 	<javac srcdir="${tmp.build.src.dir}"
>             destdir="${tmp.build.compiled.dir}"
>             debug="${debug}"
>             deprecation="${deprecation}"
>             optimize="${optimize}"
>             target="${target}">
>             <classpath>
>
>             <fileset dir="${webcontent.web-inf.lib.dir}">
>                 <include name="*.jar"/>
>             </fileset>
>             </classpath>
>         </javac>
>
> Any ideas?  Thanks.
>
> Daniel
>

> This email and/or any files or attachments transmitted with it are
confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity
to whom they are addressed, and may contain information that is
privileged, confidential and exempt from disclosure under applicable
law. If you are not the intended recipient, or the employee or agent
responsible for delivering the message to the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this e-mail and/or any files or attachments transmitted with it is
strictly forbidden. If you have received this email in error, please
delete the e-mail and/or any files or attachments, and also notify the
system manager (PostMaster@mercuryinsurance.com) of the error. Please
note that any views or opinions presented in this email are solely those
of the author and do not necessarily represent those of the company.
Finally, the recipient should check this email and any attachments for
the presence of viruses. The company accepts no liability for any damage
caused by any virus transmitted by this email and/or any files or
attachments transmitted with it.