ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (GE Energy, Non GE, GENE)" <>
Subject RE: First time question of mappers
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 23:51:40 GMT

	Would you mind to send only one time your post and then wait until
the list processes the mail? I don't mean to be rude, but having the same
post three times (so far) is not exactly my idea of a mailing list.

	Once again, no offense intended, but please be considered with
everyone else.

	Regards, Luis

-----Original Message-----
From: Ninju Bohra []
Sent: Thursday, March 24, 2005 1:36 PM
To: Ant Users Group
Subject: Fwd: First time question of mappers

Hello all,
I need to two sets of files from one directory (tableset.source.dir) to
another (buildDirectory\...), so I wrote:
        <property name="tableset.source.dir"
        <copy todir="${buildDirectory}\webpages\dotnet\TS" verbose="true">
           <fileset dir="${tableset.source.dir}">
              <include name="*.DLL"/>
              <include name="*.exe"/>

All was well until the people who what the buildDirectory contents said that
all the *.DLL should end with uppercase *.DLL filename however the people
who populate the tableset.source.dir told me that they unable (or unwilling)
to guarantee that *.dll files will be ending with uppercase *.DLL and had
asked me if there is any that I can handle it.
This seems like a job for <mapper> man !!!
So how do I do either of the following options:
1) Uppercase the extensions of the files that end with *.dll (case
insenstive) as I copy them out
OR an even better option...
2) Rename the files in the tableset.source.dir so that the *.dll extensions
are cased properly and then I should be able to do a simple copy.

Do you Yahoo!?

Do you Yahoo!?

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail: