ant-user mailing list archives

From "Conelly, Luis (GE Energy, Non GE, GENE)" <Luis1.Cone...@ge.com>
Subject RE: Copying files through FTP to servers in different timezones
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 19:02:12 GMT

Thanks, Jan! After the first time creating the cache, works like a charm.
After I read the manual, I changed the previous target for:

__________________
        <ftp server="${ftp.server}" userid="${ftp.user}"
password="${ftp.pwd}"
             verbose="${verbose}" passive="${passive}"
             skipfailedtransfers="${skip.failed}"
             remotedir="${remote.dir}">
             <fileset dir="${local.dir}"
                      includes="${includes.list}"
                      excludes="${excludes.list}">
                 <modified/>
             </fileset>
        </ftp>

As you can see, almost nothing changes but:

1. Get rid of [newer="yes"] part on the FTP target
2. Include the <modified/> selector within the <fileset> (I didn't even have
to change the includes / excludes list)
3. Done

Thanks for the pointer.
-Luis