ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Concat with limited fileset (replacement for regexp mapper)
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 15:37:14 GMT
> From: Kees van Dieren [mailto:kees.vandieren@mp-objects.com]
>
> <copy todir="${sql.dir}">
>   <fileset refid="module-fileset"/>
>   <mapper type="regexp" from="(.*)\.sql" to="\1.sql" />
> </copy>
>
> This works perfectly and copies the required files in the way I would
> like.

This is a very clever way to select a subset of the files of a fileset.
I would never have thought of that!

You could try to <pathconvert> the fileset to a string property or to
a file, process the string or file to remove or keep the files of
interest (Ant-Contrib's <propertyregexp> or <filterchains> for a the
file come to mind), then create a new fileset with the includes or
includesfile attributes. Otherwise you'd have to custom code something.
--DD