ant-user mailing list archives

From "Dominique Devienne" <DDevie...@lgc.com>
Subject RE: Problems with task uptodate
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:04:35 GMT
> From: dbrosius@qis.net [mailto:dbrosius@qis.net]
> I must say i'm puzzled as to the
> format of the uptodate task.
> It doesn't make sense, to my little brain.

It took me a while to figure it out too.
Actually, I use Ant-Contrib's <outofdate> instead ;-)

> <mapper type="glob" from="${dir.source.schema}/*.xml"
>                     to="../../foo/*.java"/>

It's your mapper the pb I bet. I'm not sure of what you want to achieve
exactly, I'd have to know where the files are to be sure, but try

  from="*.xml" to="../../foo/*.java".

And just in case you use Jaxb, I have a <jaxb> task up my sleeves which
does up-to-date checks internally (You do need to use mappers still) ;-)