ant-user mailing list archives

From <khperk...@telstra.com>
Subject Re: &quote; in a property ${}
Date Sun, 20 Mar 2005 01:44:15 GMT
Yes this should work although is not needed in either in the specifying
of the executable attribute of <exec> task or the value attribute of the
<arg> task, spaces are dealt with for both these attributes and puoting
is not needed.

see the example here http://ant.apache.org/manual/using.html#arg for
functionality of <arg value=""/>
and examples here http://ant.apache.org/manual/CoreTasks/exec.html which