ant-user mailing list archives

From Brian Colfer <brian.col...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: fixing crlf without changing timestamp
Date Sat, 05 Mar 2005 20:37:58 GMT
What version control system are you using?  Many will do this automatically...

I can only think of build avoidence as the reason to fake out the time
stamp... Do you really want to do this?

On Thu, 24 Feb 2005 16:02:10 -0800, michael sorens <msorens@softhome.net> wrote:
> Is it possible to run <fixcrlf> without changing a file's modification time? Or
perhaps a way to use <touch> to restore the original modification time after the <fixcrlf>
(on a group of files)?  I actually want to run fixcrlf in conjunction with copy (which has
the preservelastmodified attribute to retain the modification time) but I see no way to do
this.