ant-user mailing list archives

From Simon Chappell <simonpeterchapp...@gmail.com>
Subject Self-contained builds
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 16:15:12 GMT
Hey der,

I'm trying to make a working build be completely self-contained and so
I'm looking for some feedback on the current state of using JUnit with
Ant.

The current situation is that I use JUnit in the ANT_HOME/lib
directory, per all of the standard advise that everyone and their dog
(myself included) hands out. But, in order to make this project that
I'm working on completely self-contained, I'd like to take junit.jar
out of the ANT_HOME/lib directory and move it into the project's lib
directory, where I'll pick it up during my path construction.

This was going fairly well, until I got to actually running the tests.
Ant cannot see JUnit when it invokes the <junit> task.

Any advice on using JUnit with Ant outside of the ANT_HOME/lib
directory would be appreciated?

Simon