ant-user mailing list archives

From Fermin Da Costa <f.dacost...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: NoClassDefFoundError for class that is on the classpath?
Date Thu, 31 Mar 2005 14:25:49 GMT
On Thu, 31 Mar 2005 09:04:17 -0500, Doklovic, Jonathan
<JDoklovic@vscat.com> wrote:
> What does your <junit> entry look like?
I'm assuming y'r referring to the code that actually calls the class.
<target name="jmlUnitTestStubs" depends="init" description="Produce
unit testing code stubs for use with JUnit">
		<java classname="org.jmlspecs.jmlunit.Main" fork="true"
failonerror="true" maxmemory="256m">
			<arg line="-C${cp}" />
			<arg line="-S${src.dir}" />
			<arg line="--recursive"/>
			<arg line="${jml.files}"/>
		</java>
	</target>

The init target works just fine (as in: it does not come up with an error)

The org.jmlspecs.jmlunit.Main *is* where one expects it to be.

tia,

Fermin DCG