ant-user mailing list archives

From Abbey Sparrow <abbeyspar...@mac.com>
Subject Re: Relative classpaths for a manifest
Date Sun, 06 Mar 2005 22:37:38 GMT
I have been looking at pathconvert, on jeffery and martin's suggestion
(and am a little amazed I didn't see it earlier), however... it seems I
either have to standardize on the platform ant is running on or create
some logic to convert the os.name property to the valid target strings
for the pathconvert task. Am I wrong about this? If so, I'm not
entirely convinced the conversion would be more effective than what I'm
doing, since currently, both paths are compared and substituted in
their native form.

Thanks for your input and suggestions,

	-Abbey Hawk Sparrow