ant-user mailing list archives

From John Cortell <cort...@cox.net>
Subject RE: launching Ant from a perl script
Date Fri, 11 Mar 2005 15:19:35 GMT
Indeed. The 'exit' fixes the return-code problem when launching the bat
file from a perl script, but clearly, the 'exit' introduces a much bigger
problem if you're just executing bat files sans perl. Definitely not
something that should be added to run.bat in production! Thanks for the
correction.

Putting a goto :eof at the end of the bat file does not fix the return code
problem. No surprise there.

OK, well it looks like I have to make things work with runant.pl, as per
Keith's suggestion. I'm having a problem there, too, now. (Unable to find
tools.jar, and I have the JAVA_HOME env var defined. I'll have to
investigate that. Hopefully I won't have to bother you folks again :-/)

John