ant-user mailing list archives

From <Kajsa.Ander...@thomson.com>
Subject RE: Odd MailLogger issue..
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 23:16:58 GMT
I invoke MailLogger like so:
ant -logger org.apache.tools.ant.listener.MailLogger -DMailLogger.properties.file=maillogger.properties

I have a vague recollection that when I tried to set the same properties without setting ${MailLogger.properties.file},
it didn't work...  Don't know if that helps, but it might give you a possible work-around...

Kajsa Anderson