ant-user mailing list archives

From "Alexey N. Solofnenko" <A.Solofne...@mdl.com>
Subject Re: Running ANT as a Windows Service
Date Fri, 25 Mar 2005 17:17:03 GMT
I think you would want to run something like Maven as a service, not ANT
itself.

Personally I use Windows scheduled tasks to run continuous builds - they
can be configured to start when computer boots up. The only drawback is
that on XP+ computers  when I log out all running scheduled tasks are
aborted, so I do not logout once I logged onto one of our build computers.

- Alexey.