ant-user mailing list archives

From Mark McKay <m...@kitfox.com>
Subject Annotation Processing Task for Ant
Date Sat, 19 Mar 2005 10:02:55 GMT
Hi,

I've been looking through the Ant website, but finding very little in
the way of a possible ant task to ease the use of using the 'apt'
utility that comes with Tiger for processing annotations.  At the
moment, I need to use <exec> and specify each file I need to process
explicitly.  Is one in the works?  Is there something available in a
separate jar I could use in the mean time before the Ant core
incorporates it?

Altherantely, can I use some wizardry to define a fileset of files I
need to process and then feed them one at a time to my <exec>?
Essentially, I want to define a <fileset>, and then for each file in

Thanks,

Mark McKay
--
http://www.kitfox.com