ant-user mailing list archives

From S├ębastien Annedouche <>
Subject Re: VSSGet Task and synchronization
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 17:07:06 GMT
Thanks for your help, I'll take a look at it.

Ninju Bohra wrote:

>VSS does not give you an easy way to delete un-needed local files...
>When we used VSS with CruiseControl for our continous integration goal we were lucky because
had already written a VSS Source Control compoent that would set a property if a file had
been deleted in a VSS project tree.
>I believe it did has you suggesting, used the VSS History report and looked for certain
keywords... you may want to look at that souce for some ideas
>Cruise Control home:
>Name of VSS helper plugin class: net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.sourcecontrols.Vss

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message