ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Resnick" <abune...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Why "Trying to override old definition of task xxx" message?
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 06:17:46 GMT
I renamed the macro attributes (which were includes, source and dest) to
names that are definitely not in use, but there is no change.

I also thought that the problem might be with the name of the macro clashing
with the copy task, but as I also have a copy.compile.pre macro that doesn't
cause the warning, that isn't it either.

-----Original Message-----
From: Peter Reilly [mailto:peterreilly@apache.org]
Sent: Wednesday, March 09, 2005 16:03
To: Ant Users List
Subject: Re: Why "Trying to override old definition of task xxx" message?

If you use <ant> or <antcall> and if the "copy.compile.post" macro
contains text or attributes that have embedded properties (like "${name}")
which may change when the a new project is used, the macro
contents will be different and the ant core code will whine about
a change to the macro.

There is a bug report about this (cannot remember the number) from
a netbeans developer.

Peter