ant-user mailing list archives

From Jilles van Gurp <jil...@jillesvangurp.com>
Subject zip task and filesonly
Date Thu, 10 Mar 2005 08:57:02 GMT
I've been trying to zip a directory hierarchy under foo/bar with
filesonly="true" like this:
<zip destfile="templates.zip" filesonly="true">
        <zipfileset dir="foo/bar" includes="**/*.tmpl"></zipfileset>
 </zip>

My intention is to get a zipfile with only the files and without any
directory prefixes (I have an application that doesn't handle
subdirectories in zip files too well). However, the filesonly attribute
seems to be ignored. (true or false doesn't matter at all). I've tried
all sorts of variations of the above fragment with filesets, the zip
includes attribute. Each time ant happily includes the subdirectory
prefixes.

BTW, I'm using ant 1.6.2

What is the proper way to do this?

Jilles van Gurp