ant-user mailing list archives

From "David Resnick" <abune...@gmail.com>
Subject RE: Why "Trying to override old definition of task xxx" message?
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 13:51:36 GMT
As best as I can see it, I am only defining it once.

This is the situation:

There are 2 files: Main.xml and tools.xml.

In Main.xml (directly inside the project element) I have:

	<import file="tools.xml"/>

Inside targets in Main.xml I use the copy.compile.post macro.

In tools.xml (also directly inside the project element) I have:

	<macrodef name="copy.compile.post">
		.
		.
		.
	</macrodef>

...along with a dozen other macros.

copy.compile.post is the only macro that Ant complains about, and it only
complains some of the time (I haven't been able to see a pattern about when
it complains).

-David