ant-user mailing list archives

From Peter Reilly <peterrei...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Yay! got uptodate to work, thanks all
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 16:55:16 GMT
You may be able to use ant-contrib <outofdate> as a collection to the <for>
task:

    <ac:for param="xmlfile" xmlns:ac="antlib:net.sf.antcontrib">
      <ac:outofdate>
        <sourcefiles>
          <fileset dir="${basedir}/xdocs" includes="**/*.xml"/>
        </sourcefiles>
        <mapper dir="${basedir}/xdocs"
                   type="glob" from="*.xml" to="${basedir}/docs/*.html"/>
      </ac:outofdate>
      <sequential>
        <echo>Need to generate a target html file from source file @{xmlfile}</echo>
      </sequential>