ant-user mailing list archives

From Antoine Levy-Lambert <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Different <style> behaviour between 1.5.3 and 1.6.2
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 22:54:24 GMT
Hello Ralf,

I remember having had a strange similar problem, I think the style task
was trying to generate output for me twice, once properly and then with
a flat directory structure.
Can you search in bugzilla (http://issues.apache.org/bugzilla) to see
whether someone else has reported this bug. If not, then please file a
bug report, otherwise you can
add yourself as CC on the existing bug report, or even dig into the code
and propose us a fix.

Cheers,

Antoine.