ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ralf Schandl" <>
Subject Different <style> behaviour between 1.5.3 and 1.6.2
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 08:23:59 GMT

I have a problem with the style task and a stylesheet that creates files
by its own. The stylesheet I use translates a docbook source file into a
help file structur for eclipse. It creates a "toc.xml" in the base dir
and a subdirectory "doc/" for the individual html files.

I use the following ant target:
<target name="plugin-doc"
     description="Create the plugin documentation">

After this I expect to find the following structure:

/${plugin.out.dir}/doc.xml	(empty, deleted later)

This works as expected using ANT V1.5.3.

If I use ANT V1.6.2 it doesn't work. Instead I get:

/${plugin.out.dir}/doc.xml	(empty, deleted later)

What is going on here?

Additional Info:
- Ant 1.5.3 what included in WSAD 5.1.2
- Ant 1.6.2 came with Eclipse 3.0.1
- Same behaviour if I call Ant from Eclipse/WSAD or from the
  command line.
- The stylesheet I use is from the docbook xsl distribution from
  Norman Walsh (

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message