ant-user mailing list archives

From "Ralf Schandl" <ralf.scha...@gmx.de>
Subject Different <style> behaviour between 1.5.3 and 1.6.2
Date Wed, 02 Mar 2005 08:23:59 GMT
Hello,

I have a problem with the style task and a stylesheet that creates files
by its own. The stylesheet I use translates a docbook source file into a
help file structur for eclipse. It creates a "toc.xml" in the base dir
and a subdirectory "doc/" for the individual html files.

I use the following ant target:
<target name="plugin-doc"
     description="Create the plugin documentation">
	basedir="${docsrc.dir}/xml"
	includes="doc.xml"
	destdir="${plugin.out.dir}"
	style="${basedir}/stylesheets/eclipsestyle.xsl"
	classpath="${basedir}/lib/saxon.jar"
	processor="trax">
</target>

After this I expect to find the following structure:

/${plugin.out.dir}/doc.xml	(empty, deleted later)
/${plugin.out.dir}/toc.xml
/${plugin.out.dir}/doc/chap1.html
/${plugin.out.dir}/doc/chap2.html

This works as expected using ANT V1.5.3.

If I use ANT V1.6.2 it doesn't work. Instead I get:

/${plugin.out.dir}/doc.xml	(empty, deleted later)
/toc.xml
/doc/chap1.xml
/doc/chap2.xml

What is going on here?

Additional Info:
- Ant 1.5.3 what included in WSAD 5.1.2
- Ant 1.6.2 came with Eclipse 3.0.1
- Same behaviour if I call Ant from Eclipse/WSAD or from the
  command line.
- The stylesheet I use is from the docbook xsl distribution from
  Norman Walsh (http://docbook.sourceforge.net/).

	Ralf