ant-user mailing list archives

From "Antoine Levy-Lambert" <anto...@gmx.de>
Subject Re: Problem picking up correct view in p4labelsync
Date Tue, 22 Mar 2005 22:14:41 GMT
Hello Suzanne,
can you try this selecting the view you want to use when you create the
Perforce label, rather than when doing the p4labelsync ?
Cheers,
Antoine
I am
> I am using Ant 1.6.2 and trying to do a p4labelsync.  First I create the
> label, then do the labelsync which "tags" the appropriate files to the
> label.
>
> Identifying which files will get tagged is done via the view option.  Here
> is my simplified xml:
>
> <project name="editSolutions" default="setLabel">
>
>     <!-- Set Perforce properties -->
>     <property name="p4.port"              value="mystic:1666"/>
>     <property name="p4.user"              value="sdorman"/>
>     <property name="p4.client"            value="Build"/>
>

> 	<target name="setLabel">
>
>         <p4label name="TestingLabelForChangeList25_4" desc="Testing to see
> if picking up correct labelsync view"/>
>         <p4labelsync name="TestingLabelForChangeList25_4"
> view="//depot/EDITSolutions/BaseNotConvertedNewStructure/...@25"/>
>
>     </target>
>
> </project>
>
> But it doesn't tag just files within
> //depot/EDITSolutions/BaseNotConvertedNewStructure, it gets files from
> another project //depot/DeployWizard.  Here is a small sample:
>
> //depot/DeployWizard/src/deploy/ui/widget/TabSeven.java#1 <text>
> Changelist
> 00004 <add>
> //depot/DeployWizard/src/deploy/ui/widget/TabSix.java#1 <text> Changelist
> 00004 <add>
> //depot/DeployWizard/src/deploy/ui/widget/TabThree.java#1 <text>
> Changelist
> 00004 <add>
> //depot/DeployWizard/src/deploy/ui/widget/TabTwo.java#1 <text> Changelist
> 00004 <add>
> //depot/DeployWizard/src/deploy/ui/widget/Util.java#1 <text> Changelist
> 00004 <add>
> //depot/DeployWizard/src/deploy/util/LocalEntityResolver.java#1 <text>
> Changelist 00004 <add>

//depot/EDITSolutions/BaseNotConvertedNewStructure/doc/EditSolutionsAPI/allc
> lasses-frame.html#3 <text> Changelist 00024 <add>

//depot/EDITSolutions/BaseNotConvertedNewStructure/doc/EditSolutionsAPI/allc
> lasses-noframe.html#3 <text> Changelist 00024 <add>

//depot/EDITSolutions/BaseNotConvertedNewStructure/doc/EditSolutionsAPI/cons
> tant-values.html#3 <text> Changelist 00024 <add>

//depot/EDITSolutions/BaseNotConvertedNewStructure/doc/EditSolutionsAPI/engi