ant-user mailing list archives

From "Suzanne Dorman" <suzanne.dor...@segllc.us>
Subject How to select the view in p4add?
Date Tue, 29 Mar 2005 14:35:16 GMT
I am trying to use p4add for the first time.  I know you have to do a
p4change to create a new changelist, do the add to that changelist, and then
do a p4submit to submit the changelist.  But how do I tell p4add where in
the Perforce depot to add the file?  I don't see a option to specify the
view.  I thought it would take the view from my last p4sync but it didn't,
it took a previous p4sync view instead.

Here is the example from the Ant user manual.  It never specifies where the
files will be added.

<p4change/>
<p4add commandlength="20000" changelist="${p4.change}">
    <fileset dir="../dir/src/" includes="**/*.java"/>
<p4add>
<p4submit change="${p4.change}"/>

Thanks,
Suzanne Dorman