ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Executing a command on a Unix/Linux box
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:37:51 GMT
Hello all,

On our Linux/Unix boxes we multiple JRun application servers running that were started using
the command
    jrun -start <server_name> -nohup

The servers are manually started (from somebody at a console)
Now I need to write a ANT script to automate the stopping of the servers

How do I write ant task to execute a command (assuming a person logged in the console)
the command would be :   jrun -stop <server_name>

Thanx,

Ninju