ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject First time question of mappers
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 19:33:37 GMT
Hello all,

I need to two sets of files from one directory (tableset.source.dir) to another (buildDirectory\...),
so I wrote:

        <property name="tableset.source.dir" value="${tableset.root}/Build_v${trying.version.number}/Build${max.build.number}"/>
        <copy todir="${buildDirectory}\webpages\dotnet\TS" verbose="true">
           <fileset dir="${tableset.source.dir}">
              <include name="*.DLL"/>
              <include name="*.exe"/>
           </fileset>
        </copy>

All was well until the people who what the buildDirectory contents said that all the *.DLL
should end with uppercase *.DLL filename however the people who populate the tableset.source.dir
told me that they unable (or unwilling) to guarantee that *.dll files will be ending with
uppercase *.DLL and had asked me if there is any that I can handle it.

This seems like a job for <mapper> man !!!

So how do I do either of the following options:

1) Uppercase the extensions of the files that end with *.dll (case insenstive) as I copy them
out

OR an even better option...

2) Rename the files in the tableset.source.dir so that the *.dll extensions are cased properly
and then I should be able to do a simple copy.

Thanx,

Ninju