ant-user mailing list archives

From Holger Rauch <holger.ra...@heitec.de>
Subject Creating new JARs based on property change
Date Wed, 16 Mar 2005 15:42:43 GMT
Hi!

In my build file I have a property telling whether JARs are supposed to be
signed using <signjar> or not. Furthermore, there's on uptodate check based
on whether any of the JAR file's contents are more recent than the JAR file
itself.

How can I enforce rejarring of a JAR file when the property indicating
whether JARs are supposed to be signed has changed even though the uptodate
check yields that a JAR file SHOULD NOT be rebuilt? That is, when JARs were
previously signed I want new (unsigned) JARs and vice versa.

Thanks in advance for any info/pointers!

Greetings,

	Holger