ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: VSSGet Task and synchronization
Date Tue, 15 Mar 2005 16:29:45 GMT
VSS does not give you an easy way to delete un-needed local files...
When we used VSS with CruiseControl for our continous integration goal we were lucky because
had already written a VSS Source Control compoent that would set a property if a file had
been deleted in a VSS project tree.

I believe it did has you suggesting, used the VSS History report and looked for certain keywords...
you may want to look at that souce for some ideas

Cruise Control home: http://cruisecontrol.sourceforge.net
Name of VSS helper plugin class: net.sourceforge.cruisecontrol.sourcecontrols.Vss

Later,

Ninju
Sébastien Annedouche <sannedouche@wanadoo.fr> wrote:
Hi all,

I use vssget task to retrieve files from a visual source safe database
before compiling.
It works fine but I don't know how to handle deleted source files ?
Should I use vsshistory and parse the output for deleted files and
delete them locally ?
Does anyone know a way to do that ?

Thanks,

Sebastien