ant-user mailing list archives

From Ninju Bohra <ninju_bo...@yahoo.com>
Subject RE: junit.fork
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 20:41:45 GMT
If you really feel confident that all you need to do is remove the "fork"ing behavior....

In the build.xml file you posted, in the bottom third of the file look for the section that
started with

  <target name="_loaddb" depends="load">

about three lines down there is section that starts with

    <java classname="${LoadPkg}.Load${Domain}" fork="true">

On that line, remove the fork="true" section (or change the text to "false")

Save the file and retry...

Note, I would try this as a last resoft, I am sure the designers of the original build.xml
had a reason for the fork="true" attribute and be careful for un-intented side-effects...
also you may want to search the file for additonal fork="true" assingments

Good Luck,

Ninju

Celebrate Yahoo!'s 10th Birthday!