ant-user mailing list archives

From "Colin S" <>
Subject Re: RE: javac, classpath with spaces
Date Tue, 08 Mar 2005 10:42:51 GMT
Oops. My mistake, no it doesn't :/ Ack, it's going to be one of those
days. I think I'm going to have to go with the progra~1 form then.

Thanks anyway for the help.

Thanks for the reply.

I can't use multiple <pathelement> tags as there's no guarantee that
the classpath will have a certain number of elements.

However, using one pathelement like <pathelement path="${classpath}"/>
works, so I'm happy.

>You wouldn't have any issues if you used a nested classpath which
>separates each classpath element in a <pathelement>, instead of using a
>property in a properties file.
>But you can always replace "program files" by progra~1, i.e. the DOS
>short name with no spaces. --DD

View raw message