ant-user mailing list archives

Subject Re: Forcing the classpath
Date Mon, 28 Mar 2005 17:40:07 GMT
> Steve McIntosh <> wrote:
> I am attempting to find a way to force the contents of the classpath
> passed to javac.
> To put that another way, I would like to remove the ability for a user on
> my network to pass any classpath to javac other than the one I (the
> administrator) specify.

hmm, if these evil boys & girls are going to try to do this, i don't see how
stopping them from ant is going to help. It is just as easy to issue calls to
javac from the command line.

Seems to me you would have to replace the javac on their machine with your own,
and not allow them to mount drives and download files.

One wonders what kind of environment this would be... ok, perhaps a university

To unsubscribe, e-mail:
For additional commands, e-mail:

View raw message