ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Bartmess <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject Re: Errors in cvschangelog module???
Date Thu, 24 Mar 2005 12:58:43 GMT
That gave me the clue I needed! THanks!

Apparently someone had installed and earlier version, then installed a
later version (1.11.17) without uninstalling the earlier version, and I
was getting mixed versions. It's a winblows machine, so who knew what it
was looking at?

But it seems to be working now that I uninstalled the older version...

Thanks a million!

On Thu, 2005-03-24 at 08:16 +0100, Stefan Bodewig wrote:
> On Wed, 23 Mar 2005, Dave Bartmess <dingodave@edingo.net> wrote:
>
> > It looks like there's an error in the command line passed to cvs,
> > cause I'm not using anything with "S" in the name(s)!
>
> Inside of the Changelog task there is this code:
>
>                 if (myCvsVersion.supportsCvsLogWithSOption()) {
>                     addCommandArgument("-S");
>                 }
>
> What is the output of the <cvsversion> task in your case?
>
> CvsVersion.supportsCvsLogWithSOption() is supposed to return true for
> CVS newer than 1.11.2.
>
> Stefan

David A. Bartmess
Software Configuration Manager / Sr. Software Developer
eDingo Enterprises
http://edingo.net