ant-user mailing list archives

From Dave Bartmess <dingod...@edingo.net>
Subject How to make imported targets always able to use "project.target"?
Date Fri, 18 Mar 2005 02:12:10 GMT
I want to be able to use the imports always as "project.target", as in:

import "${basedir}/common.xml"

<target name="test">
   <ant target="common.test_import"/>
</target>

Is this possible? It looks like (from viewing debug output of my
scripts) that unless the imported target is already defined in the
importing script, the project base isn't usable.

This would immensely simplify my scripts, as they're using a LOT of
common targets (for various platforms and JVM's)...

Thanks!

--
David A. Bartmess
Software Configuration Manager / Sr. Software Developer