ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: Renaming files in a fileset??
Date Wed, 09 Mar 2005 22:48:20 GMT

I'm not going to guarantee that this works.  I worked on this a while back and
commented it out because I went another route, but wanted to keep this around
for reference.  The Regexp might be able to be written better as well.  Try it
and see if it works for you.  Let me know if it does.

<copy todir="${deploy.dest}/lib" overwrite="yes">
    <fileset refid="compile.libs"/>
    <fileset refid="runtime.libs"/>
    <mapper type="regexp" from="^(\w+(\-*\w*)*)(\-+([0-9]?.?)*)*(.jar)$$"
to="\1\5"/>
</copy>

Jake