ant-user mailing list archives

From Jacob Kjome <h...@visi.com>
Subject Re: SCP support in ANT 1.5
Date Thu, 03 Mar 2005 22:37:24 GMT

Use a native SCP client and do something like this....

<exec dir="." executable="${scp}" failonerror="true">
    <arg path="${file}"/>
    <arg value="${username}@someserver.com:/path/to/dir"/>
</exec>

I have a global .build.properties that I import in all build files that is
stored in my user.home directory which has "scp=pscp".  The "pscp" program is
an SCP client is from the Putty project (yes, I'm using Windows).  In any case,
no matter the platform, you can always specify whichever SCP client you want by
changing the property.  Don't forget to put the directory containing the
specified SCP client in your system path.

Jake