ant-user mailing list archives

From "Fabricio Diogenes" <fabriciodioge...@ig.com.br>
Subject Unable to instantiate specified logger class
Date Fri, 04 Mar 2005 20:41:43 GMT
Hi all,

I installed Ant 1.6.2 on RedHat ES 3 and when I run my project like:

/usr/apache-ant-1.6.2/bin/ant -f nitebuild.xml  -logger br.com.sabius.listener.NbLogger java

I get:

Unable to instantiate specified logger class br.com.sabius.listener.NbLogger : java.lang.ClassNotFoundException
java.lang.RuntimeException
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.createLogger(Main.java:787)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.addBuildListeners(Main.java:710)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.Main.startAnt(Main.java:188)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.run(Launcher.java:196)
        at org.apache.tools.ant.launch.Launcher.main(Launcher.java:55)

I follow the FAQ and already did:

> unset CLASSPATH

> checked with "ant -version" command

> uninstall the preinstalled version of ant with "rpm -e ant ant-libs"

I have my own JAR files and I tested copy them to $ANT_HOME/lib, but nothing work.

Please, anybody help me?

Fabricio.