ant-user mailing list archives

From "Lieve Van den Heuvel" <lvandenheu...@vangenechten.com>
Subject RE: Copy taks, include files exclude subfolders
Date Tue, 01 Feb 2005 11:03:50 GMT
Hi

Have you tried to make a double fileset?
<fileset ..>
  <include name="*.*"/>
  <include name="*."/>
</fileset>

normally *. means the files without any extension? but I don't know yet
how ant handles this..

maybe it helps..
greetz
Lieve

>>> mbenic@sun.co.za 1/02/2005 11:28:48 >>>

I have read through the ant manual page on directory tasks and still
found
no answers, and I am using a pattern of *. I can't use *.* because my
files
do not necessarily have extensions. I'm essentially looking for a way
copy from a folder non-recursively.

I'm sorry, I wish I had the current code to post, but I do not have it
available right now.

Regards,

Matt Benic
Axapta Developer
UTi Sun Couriers Division

"The universal aptitude for ineptitude
makes any human accomplishment an incredible miracle."
- Col. John P. Stapp
www.smallfrymobile.com <http://www.smallfrymobile.com>